Cookbook cafe in Intercontinental hotel London UK?

Q. Hey has anyone eaten in the cookbook cafe in the Intercontinental hotel London? If so did u enjoy it?

A. It's a decent option for breakfast / brunch (which is served buffet-style) if you're staying in the hotel or nearby, but otherwise I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there. It's best suited for dining during the day, not a special evening meal. Service can be slow.

You can read some reviews here:

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/28347.htm
http://www.toptable.co.uk/venues/restaurants/?id=3796

If you're looking for a nice breakfast / brunch spot, check out the places on these lists:

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/occasions/breakfast.asp
http://www.london-eating.co.uk/occasions/brunch.asp

How much on average do you spend just for one person travelling international?
Q. With hotel+airfare included?

I went on a trip to Manila Philippines and stayed at the intercontinental hotel. The hotel for 3 weeks costs me $4600 + $1200 airfare.

And I couldn't believe the prices are so high, but hey I only have one vacation per year, might as well live life right?

(I have no kids and proud to be single thats why I can afford this lol)

A. I find it to be best to purchase your tickets say... ten months ahead or something like that, when the season isn't busy. I purchased a ticket from Vancouver, Canada - London, UK - Rome, Italy for only $1060 (adult price). I'm leaving in August 2012 and I bought it in September 2011. Pretty much 11 months ago! I usually pay for just the ticket - around $1200, like you said. This was the first time in my life that I found a ticket for so cheap. I guess what you have to do is book it early! It's a hassle to wait that long, knowing you have a plane ticket, but I save about $600, considering the prices now in June & July. I haven't stayed in a hotel for a long while. I visited Montenegro (a popular beach attraction all over) and I find it's much cheaper to find someone who is renting out rooms in their house. There are a lot of those, considering this place is only famous for the seaside, etc. I paid about 30 euros a day, no bedbugs or anything. Decent place!

Have a great time flying on your next 'annual' vacation! ;)

Which is better, the Pearl Beach in Bora Bora or the Le Moana Intercontinental?
Q. We want to go to Bora Bora, but can't decide between the Pearl Beach Hotel and the Le Moana Intercontinental Hotel. Which overwater bungalows are better? The view at the former is nicer, but is it worth the extra money?

A. I stayed at Pearl Beach and loved it, not sure about the other one, good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments