Does any one know how to get a hotel booking in Conakry for a visa to guinea.?

Q. I am told I need a letter of invitation or a hotel booking foa a visa to Guinea and I am having trouble getting one. Is there another way around it?

A. This is a common practice in most countries. What u need to do is contact a 5 star hotel and have them send u a booking confirmation, they normally require payment for a single day to send u that letter. If u cant do so through a hotel, then through a travel agent.

Where can i buy Tour and Hotel Booking PHP Script the price is not over than 800USD?
Q. Tour and Hotel Booking PHP Script
I need to buy Tour and Hotel Booking PHP script to developer my website.

A. I believe you are looking for an online reservation software. Check out iScripts ReserveLogic from iScripts.com . It does what you are looking for and is in PHP

Going to Thailand for the 1-st time with only ticket no hotel booking?
Q. Would I have any problems - I have my passport allright + a ticket from Europe to Bangkok.
No hotel booking though (someone I know will meet me and book it for me). Is it all fine, right?

A. Probably you may get a 30 days visa stamp on you passport. They are a lot of accommodation in Bangkok such as Hotel, Inn, backpack etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments