Whats the best website to search resorts by amenities/accommodations needed?

Q. I need to search hotels/resorts by what the rooms offer. I need suites with eat-in kitchens and I am having the hardest time searching for that. Is there a good website that allows you to search by such specific amenities?

A. Check out this website: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5266725-10784648

They have all information for the hotel that you pick.

What kind of degree fits owning a hotel?
Q. Hello, everyone!

I'm really interested in becoming a hotel owner in my future. At the moment, I have about 2 years of experience with guest services/reservations, however I eventually want to be the owner of a semi-large hotel with a restaurant. So far, I've found two degrees in my search. Hotel Management and Hospitality Management. Which degree is preferred for what I'm interested in? I've read descriptions of both, but a lot of the information is mixed and when I try to find Hotel Management degrees being offered I have mostly Hospitality Management degrees showing up. Thank you for your future answers!

A. Hotel management with a minor in hospitality management.

On expedia you used to be able to search a hotel in a city and it would list all the rooms available?
Q. On Expedia you used to be able to search a hotel in a city and it would list all the rooms available
like 2 Queen Beds, one king bed, one king bed, with one bedroom suite. What happened?

A. Hello
This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at âhotels combinedâ
-------------------
Besthotelbookingguide.com
-------------------
good luck!...........




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments