Is it worth joining AAA for the Disney World ticket discount?

Q. My family (there will be 5 of us) are going to Disney World July 12 for 10 days. I'm currently not a member of AAA but is the discount worth the price of membership? We are staying off site in a near by city and already have our flight and hotel reservations. The only thing that I guess I would be interested in is park ticket discounts and discounts inside the theme parks. We are also planning to go to Universal Studios. Thanks!

A. Assuming that you live in the US or Canada, keep in mind that a AAA membership can be used for discounts, travel info (including books and maps) and roadside assistance once you get back home. Many local businesses may give a discount to AAA members both in Orlando and at home.

If I tip the car rental employee, would they give me a discount?
Q. If I slip them a $20, would they usually give me a discounted price on the car rental?

A. Probabaly not a discount, but you might get an upgrade similar to what you get at a hotel if you did that.. But not very likely.

Advantages and disadvantages of discount pricing hotels?
Q. Hey guys,
I'm working on the paper about the advantages and disadvantages of normal and discount pricing resort hotel.
Please put any ref links or info. that would be helpful..

thanksss..

A. Advantages: Lower costs...


Disadvantages: poor service, dirty rooms, bedbugs, lower class clientele...

Does this help any?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments