What is the website for Amar Sina Village Sharm El Sheikh?

Q. Hi,
I am trying to find the "official" website for this hotel in Egypt and used many search engines to find it but can't. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

A. http://directrooms.com/egypt/hotels/amar-sina-village-hotel-sharm-el-sheikh-7903.htm

How do I find a hotel room with an in-room jacuzzi / whirlpool?
Q. I want to bring my husband to a hotel within 2 hours of our city sometime next month (we live in Minneapolis). It has not been easy to search for hotels that have rooms with jacuzzis / whirlpools in the room. Is there some search engine that's efficient with this? So far I cannot find those details. Anyone know of any good place around my area? I'm so frustrated and I don't want to call every hotel ever.

A. Have you tried www.hotels.com ? Other than that all I can think of is to just call. I know you said you dont want to do that though. I would start with some of the upper class hotels. I know the Holiday Inn near me has jacuzzi rooms.

How do I boost PR when my site's content doesn't change much?
Q. The site is for a hotel. Not a lot changes other than packages and promotions. I know search engines look for quality content that is updated, however, I cant change much. What are some good tips or ideas on how to either circumvent the need for new content or a good way to generate content that will be relevant?

A. Bookmark your site url to social bookmarking sites like Digg,Twiiter etc. Submit articles to article directories. This will improve your site PR. Write unique quality content too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments