What is a hotel near boston with an 18 year old check in policy?

Q. I need a hotel near boston where i can check in at 18.

A. You're going to have to look in New Hampshire or Rhode Island. Massachusetts and Connecticut both have minimum ages of 21 to rent a hotel room by law.

What is the incidental charge for the Hyatt hotel in Boston?
Q. I'll be staying in the Hyatt hotel in Boston, and I wanted to know how much the incidental charge is. I know that hotels hold a certain amount of money on your debit card upon checking in, does anyone know how much that charge may be? I'll be staying four nights.
This is a business trip, so the room is already paid for. I'm just unsure if the company would have already paid the incidental charge, or if that will be up to me. I want to make sure I have enough money to cover this charge since I don't have a credit card.

A. It's not a good idea to use a debit card when checking in. Hotels lock up the amount of damage they think you could do. At a place like the Hyatt in Boston, it's likely to be around $500 a night. Call the hotel and ask. You should pay for the room with a regular credit card so you don't run into this problem.

is the intercontinental hotel in boston located in a safe area?
Q. I booked a hotel in boston on hotwire and got the intercontinental but I'm concerned about the location after I read a review saying it's in a not so nice area.

A. Intercontinental Boston is located in the financial district, it's right in the heart of downtown, I've walked past it dozens of times. The area is very safe. Just because one review says it is unsafe doesn't mean it actually is. Compared to other major US cities, Boston in general is a very safe city.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments