How is the atmosphere and what kind of music does the standard hotel in Downtown Los Angeles have?

Q. I'm going to celebrate my b-day at the standard hotel roof top bar but i am not aware of the music it has and how is the atmosphere. I am also curious to know the experiences that others had going there?

A. Hey
I would Google something like that, you will get better Information from them . than any one else

Where is the standard hotel in Midnight club la?
Q. I cant find the standard hotel in midnight club los angeles. Can somebody give me a map of the city or direction?

A. You have to drive under an icon like the gas icons at the 7Elevens. The icon is located in a parking lot that you drive into, kinda like the wager missions, which may be why its hard to find for some people. You will see Booke's actual location is on top of the parking garage.

if i want to book a room for 4 people does the "standard hotel room" provide two full beds?
Q. It's a cheap price and I'm worried that a standard hotel room will end up being one king size bed for 4 people or two twins or something. I certainly want 2 doubles, fulls, or queens. How can I know that I will be getting that when I check in?

A. Hello
This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at âhotels combinedâ
-------------------
Besthotelbookingguide.com
-------------------
good luck!.............




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments