Does anyone know a good brunch place near the Omni Hotel on S. Olive, Los Angeles CA?

Q. I am looking for a decent place to get brunch this Sunday. I will be staying at the Omni Hotel on S. Olive street Los Angeles and don't know the area. There will be five of us so I'm looking for something reasonably priced. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A. The Pantry Cafe..Its a Los Angeles Landmark..Best food and best portions..

Just ask someone at your hotel and they will guide you to it...Its near you.

http://www.pantrycafe.com/

Would I be able to get married at the Philips arena or CNN center?
Q. The atlanta hawks are my fiancée favorite team. I would love to surprise him by having our wedding either at the Philips arena or the CNN center/Omni hotel. Though money isn't an issue I'd also like to know the cost if possible

Thanks
Omg guys autocorrect did that. "fiancé" all better? ... Definitely was not the point of the question.. I hate when people do that.

A. http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/atlantacnncenter/weddingsandbanquets.aspx
http://www.getmarried.com/local-wedding-vendors/atlanta/guest_accommodations/Omni_Hotel_at_CNN_Center/


I didn't find anything on Philips arena.

Also, a fiancee is a female and a fiance is a male.

Edit: Yes, its all better now. Except, spell checkers wouldn't flag fiancee or fiance since they are both the correct spelling, just not always the correct context. Just like the words there, their and they're :-)

When will Dallas build a skyscraper taller than the Bank of America Plaza?
Q. I drive on 75 weekly to school and have witnessed the Museum Tower progress over time. Recently I have thought about how Dallas will look with a new taller skyscraper, due to the new additions like the Omni hotel, Margaret Hunt Hill bridge, and the Museum Tower. Will this happen in the near future?

A. Downtown Dallas already has a glut of unused office space so it is unlikely until some of those get leased up or torn down.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments